Examples of the Costs of An Injured Employee
- $38,000 average cost to a company due to an employee with a back injury (Bureau of Labor 2015)
- 2-5 Back injuries per year (on average) for every 100 employees per company nationally (Bureau of Labor 2015)
- Productivity drops an average of 25% when an employee works with a headache (Nat. Headache Foundation 2009)
- $20 billion a year is lost by US companies due to headache from direct medical cost and lowered productivity (Nat. Headache Foundation 2009)
- 3 of the top 5 reasons for missed work are injury related – Neck, Back and Shoulder pain (and very preventable
Let us help your company save that money
Aevitas Corporate Services offers solutions that reduce employee injury and pain. Using methods proven effective for over 30 years, we identify the reasons your employees are in pain. We then provide comprehensive bio-mechanical screening and education services onsite. Immediate solutions and options tailored to your needs. No waiting 6 months to a year for study results, tests and ineffective programs.
Let us help your company get moving and stay moving.
As a company built by physical therapists we are movement experts. Physical therapists are the best professionals to help you save money due to injured and aching employees.